Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2015

A TEXT FROM STAURATED CANARY

Well hello again peeps.
 
I am just delighted with all the lovely comments I have received for my Blog hop card for the Canary.
And I have picked up a couple of new followers too which is fab.
 
 
I thought I would do a follow up card so have done Quick Text.
 
 
You can find her HERE.
 
 
This card took me forever as it is not a colour I would normally do , and had a little trouble matching all the flowers.
The black worked well .
 
Coloured with copics.
 
I do hope you will all stop by again and follow me .
 
Till next time xx
 


3 comments:

  1. Yes a little different from your usual style, beautiful tho!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing. I love the different colors, the darling image & that sweet little bow. What is it made from (waxed cord) ,,, hugs, Janie xx

    ReplyDelete