Followers

Sunday, June 14, 2015

BIG HUGGGSSS !!

Hello all you wonderful ladies out there in Blog land.
I have finally started to return to normal ( whatever that is ) after my trip away to New Zealand. It has been sooo hard to get back into the swing of card making again but I have done it now.
 
 
I have a Saturated Canary stamp today, one of the older ones from Little Darlings called " Free Hug "
 
 
 
This one done with Prisma pencils on Canson 200 Drawing paper.
 
Edges distressed and inked. The hearts flourish is from Doohickeys club set. I have put a little wooden envelope on the lace.
 
The sentiment is from Hot off the Press Heartfelt greetings set.
 
I hope you enjoy seeing this card and thanks for stopping ny.
Till next time , which I hope will be sooner rather than later. xx
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Morning Pauline what gorgeous card and I love the colours and your design is wonderful.
    Have a lovely day.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this beautiful card, Pauline! So glad to see you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime beaucoup tout les petits détails de la carte ainsi que les couleurs utilisées elle est vraiment magnifique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much sweet ladies xx

    ReplyDelete