Followers

Thursday, August 14, 2014

YOU AND ME

I was asked if I could do some wedding cards. Have done a couple, but this one is a little different. It is a Tiddly Inks image. I really like it , because it is a little different. 

There is allsorts of die cuts on this card. The frame is from Marianne,the hearts are  a Memory Box die, the flourish is a Doo Hickeys die, and the Foxgloves are die cuts from Tattered Lace that my fiend Deb Sent me from the UK. Man I love those dies. 
I have embossed with silver the sentiments. Flowers are from wild orchid and some from my stash. They are coloured with copic markers and it was real easy as there were not many colours used.
Hair colours were, E 23,25,29,30 AND E 41,43,44,47,49.
The clothing was the greys. C 1,2,5,7,9. 
I hope you like this card and thank you for coming to visit my blog
Please make sure you join so you will be able to see all my cards.

1 comment: